Robyn's Baptism.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Robyn was baptized on Saturday! Congratulations Robyn. Before she was confirmed, all the cousins and Robyn sang "I am a Child of God"...or at least stood up there and smiled!
Here is Robyn in her pretty dress and the girls!
Silly girls...they had so much fun socializing afterwards.
I couldn't decide which picture was cuter...so I posted them both.
While waiting for Robyn to finish talking with other family members the girls decided to dance.
This is Tori's cutest smile!
The girls with Justin...although he would only stand by them for just about one picture and he was off!
They also played "Ring around the Rosies".
"We all fall down"!
And then get back up and play it again!

1 comments:

Unknown September 24, 2007 at 1:19 PM  

That's funny...I've never seen a little girl named "Robyn" before...I'm glad she spells it with a y! Looks like fun!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP