Where does Jesus live?

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Last night, Sydney, Sophie and I decided to walk down to the park. Sydney climbed on her bike and was heading down the driveway when she spotted the moon up in the sky. I was putting Sophie in the stroller and Sydney was apparently starring up at the moon. All of the sudden she says, "Mom, does Jesus live on the Moon?" Hmmm....I supose that is a reasonable possibility for her to think up, since I'm sure most kids have pretty vague ideas where heavenly beings might reside. I admit I laughed and said I didn't think he lived there (why would anyone want to live on the Moon???). Then I ran in the house to get Mark so he could explain where Jesus lived and I could finish getting us all ready to go to the park!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP