Me Makeover!

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

There never seems to be enough time or money to go and get my hair cut and colored. I am kind of impulsive as well, so when I do feel like doing something to my hair it is usually last minute and I always have difficulty finding a place to fit me in. However, there are a few occasions that warrant an update and makeover! This weekend I am going to a college reunion to see some old roommates and friends that I lived by at Liberty Square at BYU (before Mark and I got married). Liberty Square was the only place I ever had the opportunity to live off campus before getting married and I have to admit...I had the best times there! All of the girls were so much fun. How I miss those carefree days! Anyway, after being married for over six years and two kids later...I probably look a bit different. (Ha...maybe that's because I don't have hours to SLEEP, workout, do my hair, go shopping for cute clothes, and put make-up on in the morning.) After surveying the results of letting my hair grow out way too long, without any color for over two years, and hair that spends most days (ok everyday) in a ponytail, I decided I needed to go in for some professional help! So after a fortune spent...here are the results. Actually I really like my new cut. The stylist put lots of layers and cute BANGS, but they aren't that difficult to do. She also put some blond highlights and this cinnamon color in. Too bad I didn't take a before picture. I was so excited when I saw what she did. I guess it was worth it after all. Hopefully I look at least my age now or younger!


4 comments:

Heather Shepherd August 9, 2007 at 8:09 AM  

Way to go!!! My favorite shot of you was the second one - model material!

I've been thinking of how to get myself taken care of before this weekend too! Roots are horribly dark and way too long! No before shots from me...

Cara August 11, 2007 at 8:41 PM  

HOT!! You look so good! Of course you always do, but I love your haircut!! Let's talk soon... need to hear all the REAL updates from the weekend :)

Kimberly August 12, 2007 at 9:06 PM  

I love the makeover! There's nothing like a fresh haircut and style before going to visit old friends!

Unknown August 13, 2007 at 2:59 PM  

You look so cute! I can totally picture you laughing in the second one. I just chopped my hair off too...I think I cut off about 12 inches...yikes! I really needed it, though. How was the reunion? I'm still kind of bummed that I didn't go...I want to hear all about it. Love ya!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP