Only four weeks left!

Friday, May 4, 2007

Today I headed to the doctor for another ultrasound to make sure everything is ok. The baby is just fine and about five pounds. Also there is no question...she is definitely a girl. The ultasound tech said she has cute chubby cheeks and a little upturned nose (just like Sydney). Sydney is getting excited for the baby to come. We set up the swing and bassinet, mostly so Sydney could play with them lots before they become occupied. She likes to play with all her babies and push them in the swing and then put them in the bassinet to sleep. Well I just thought I would put this quick post up. Mark and I have been married six years today! Wow...it has gone by fast. And now he is going to be stuck with three girls, pretty much forever!

2 comments:

Unknown May 4, 2007 at 12:55 PM  

I can't believe you've been married for four years already! It goes so fast! Good luck with the end of your pregnancy!

Unknown May 4, 2007 at 12:56 PM  

I mean six years...geez! That's even longer!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP