Girls!

Friday, February 15, 2008

Last Friday Sydney had two of her friends over for a playdate. I knew they were going to have a blast because once I had picked all of them up they were all shouting "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, BLASTOFF" and then giggling...then they would do it all over again. Sophie was definitely entertained.

We went to this new park kind of by our house and it turned out to be lots of fun. It had this slide with little rollers on it and then this other climbing structure next to the park with climbing ropes and lots of interesting pieces of equipment to play on.



Even though it may seem like all we do around here is kid stuff, sometimes the adults living here have some fun too! Friday night we got together with some of our friends, had a BBQ, sent all the kids upstairs to play, and then we played Rock Band! What can I say...we love that game! Then Saturday morning, Mark and I made a big decision. We decided to get a family pass to LIFETIME Fitness. It has been getting more difficult to find time to work out and juggle all the places we have to be at; so this is a way to get workouts in and spend time together as a family (that doesn't involve wondering aimlessly around Costco). So far we LOVE this gym! And even better the girls love it too. They have two huge swimming pools with waterslides and the water mushrooms and a zero depth entry, perfect for the kids! It is kind of nice to be able to go workout anytime I want without waiting around for a time when Mark is going to be home.
Congratulations to Jim and Melissa on the arrival of Joshua! We are so excited to have a new boy cousin to hang out with all the girls around here!

4 comments:

Ryan Anderson February 15, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

Hi Maylene! I'm so sorry I missed you when I was in Phoenix. I ran into your mom and dad at the temple the night before I left and they didn't have your number with them. I was in Florence and when I looked at a map it looked like it was pretty far from your house. Next time I come we definitely need to get together.

Ryan and I belong to Lifetime Fitness here as well and we LOVE it. It will be worth every penny, I promise! Our gym membership is our sanity, especially in the winter.

Unknown February 15, 2008 at 12:09 PM  

Sophie looks just like one of the girls playing in the circle. I can't believe how fast she's growing up! You guys really are always out doing fun stuff...I can't wait for it to get warm here so we can go to the park!

Sandy February 15, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

Such a cute group of girls!! I am so glad Maddy has Sydney for a friend!!!

Kimberly February 20, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

I love the look of you new blog! I just added you to my goodle reader...very cool new tool I just discovered...anyway, now I can check in on you and your cute family more often without having to go through Robyn's blog!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP