Easter Dresses

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Since my last post was so long...here's a nice short post! I suppose these are a bit late, but here are the obligatory Easter dress pictures. This photo session lasted only a few minutes. Sophie and Sydney were much more interested in hunting for the neighbors kitty than taking pictures. Can't say I blame them.



This year I found their cute stuff at this store, Naartjie. Apparently, a naartjie is a small citrus fruit from Africa (at least that is what it said on the bag), and also the name of a kids boutique store. Anyway, I thought they had super cute clothes and it will definitely go on my list of favorite stores for my little girls!

1 comments:

Karlie April 28, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Your girls are getting big so fast!!! I just LOVE their Easter dresses. Your little ladies look so sweet!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP