Sophie's Obsessions.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sophie LOVES necklaces (and bracelets)! No matter how many times a day I take them off her...for naps or mealtimes, she always puts her necklaces back on the second she is free. They are all over the house. She likes to wear them out and I really don't care anymore at this point! Afterall she is a girl.
See, first thing in the morning after I get her out of her crib...she finds her necklaces and then goes off to play.
I thought this was so cute. Sydney went to a friends birthday party, a Very Hungry Caterpillar party and they made butterfly wings and headbands. She likes to wear these all over the house!

3 comments:

hillari September 3, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

they are both so cute! I love the wings too, that's a cute idea. that's funny about the necklaces.

Kimberly September 5, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

Aren't little girls just so fun! I want another one so bad!

Kathleen September 5, 2008 at 6:43 PM  

very cute about the necklaces! (and the wings--so fun! how did they do that??) sophie is just turning into such a big girl!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP