Better late than never.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

I am fully aware that Easter was several weekends ago but I decided I would post a few cute pictures from our Easter.
Easter morning was fun. Both girls were excited about their baskets and it didn't take long for the green grass to spread itself all over the house. Good thing I only bought one bag each for the girls (I anticipated the grass would end up everywhere).
Sophie actually thinks its kind of silly to wear her ears. We will put them on her and take her to look in a mirror and she smiles and giggles at herself!
I still need to take cute pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses, because they were not cooperating after church on Easter. We also did an egg hunt in our yard and Sydney had fun gathering all the eggs. Actually she spent the rest of Easter going out searching for eggs she might have missed! It was so funny when she would come running in with an egg that had been extra hidden! Not to forget the true meaning of Easter...Mark is in young mens so he took the youth and Sydney to the Easter pageant at the Mesa temple. Sydney loved it and afterwards she asked Mark if they could hurry and go talk to Jesus. Later when we were talking about the resurrection with her and how Jesus was resurrected and that was why we celebrated Easter... she says to us... "but I just saw Jesus at the temple the other day". Apparently she didn't quite figure out that the Jesus at the temple was just an actor. It was kind of cute.

5 comments:

Cara April 6, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

Sydney's comment is too cute! I love the way kids think! Hope you guys had a great weeked!

Beck Family April 6, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

Hey, I made my blog private, so send me your email address and I'll send you an invite. Thanks! sandy

ssbbeck@gmail.com

Unknown April 7, 2008 at 1:32 PM  

It's cute that Sydney said that about Jesus! It's not so cute, however, when a missionary thinks that Joseph Smith in the video is the real Joseph Smith and that he was recorded praying and having his vision. One of my brother's companions really thought that!

Jamie Parke April 7, 2008 at 5:10 PM  

I love the bunny ears. Sophie looks darling in hers.

Kimberly April 8, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

I love the bunny ears! I can't believe how big Sophie is...isn't her birthday coming up soon?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP