All things growing in our yard!

Monday, April 14, 2008

All things growing in our yard!

Here are some pictures of our yard...both in front and back. It is a work in progress. I am starting to love our yard. It will be so nice someday when there is lots of shade and privacy created by our trees. Also the trees are very important to create micro-climates so other plants can grow (protected from at least a few hours of hot AZ sun!). I tried to explain each picture in the captions (for those of you who are curious!)...about a month ago, we dug a HUGE hole in the back yard to plant a 24 " box Brazillian Pepper tree. That was just the begining! Since then, we have added several trees (not counting the trees we have put in since we moved here).

4 comments:

Unknown April 14, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

Will you come to my house to help me plant some stuff? Please? I really have no idea where to start!

Auralee April 15, 2008 at 6:54 AM  

How fun! I'm so jealous you can grow just about anything all year around there. I thought the bunny cactus looked so interesting.

shauntel April 15, 2008 at 7:23 AM  

wow! that's a lot of hard work, but so cool. i can't wait to have my own yard someday.

Kimberly April 15, 2008 at 10:13 AM  

We just planted a bunch of stuff in our backyard. It was my first time planting anything...I hope they don't die because I have no idea what I am doing!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP