PFG Pictures for Grandmas

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

This post is mostly for me and of course all the Grandmas that my kids have :) I just love cute pictures of my kids. Sophie loves all her babies and I caught this on camera one morning. She's giving her baby a hug and kiss!
I don't want to forget how many times we read "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" to Sophie either. She is mostly past this stage but for about a month, we read this book at least 5 times a day to her. After each page with the fruit she would say "hungreeee"...I love books and mostly buy hardcover books for the kids. Unfortunately, Sophie loved this book a little too much and broke the binding. Oh well, hopefully she will spend lots of time with other books.

These last two pictures are of Sophie the first day I pulled her hair back into tiny pigtails. And when I went to take her picture, she actually stopped to give the camera half a smile. That is progress for her.

I couldn't pick which picture I liked best! So both of them made the final cut.

So PFG!

4 comments:

Jilynn July 15, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Those last two pics are great! I wish I could get Isabelle to pose that well!

Russ and Susan July 16, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

Wow! Sophie is sure cute. You have the most beautiful Daughters in the whole wide world.

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen August 27, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

She is darling! I love those pigtails. Aren't girls so fun!?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP