Sophie's "pretty"

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I recently found this cute dress-up tutu at Babies'R'Us in a size that ran small enough to fit around Sophie's tiny waste! Even though Sophie is more inclined to play with cars and blocks and other toys similar to that...she does love to copy Sydney and play dress-up! Sophie calls this skirt her "pretty". And she loves to just slip it on and pretty much toddle around in it all day long. She also trys to put on the fancy dress-up shoes (you know the ones with the heels) but unfortunately I didn't take a picture of that.

I found her the other day...sitting in her baby doll bassinet thing. I can't help but laugh at her. She is always squishing herself into stuff like this. Never mind it is for her babies that are about a fraction of her size. I guess this is similar to when I go in her room and catch her attempting to slide down the ramp on her Little People Garage.

7 comments:

Krystal March 25, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

cute! she's getting so big (but dont worry, i wont tell her)

Tara & Jeff March 25, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

she is SO cute!! You have gorgeous children!!

Heather Shepherd March 26, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

She looks so pretty in her pretty!

Unknown March 27, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

What girl doesn't need a "pretty" like that! I hope you got yourself one, too...for YOUR tiny waist! She's adorable!

Andie April 1, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

Maylene: Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my last post. I miss you....old friends are the best! I wish we lived closer so we could get together.

Our blog is private now and I realized as I was sending out invites that the only email I have for you is your old BYU address. So send me your current email to monkeyhouse@andersonzoo.com and I will send you an invite. :)

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen April 14, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

She is so cute! I love the "pretty" :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP