Sydney's First Haircut

Monday, November 26, 2007

I took Sydney in a few weeks ago to get her very first hair cut (well really it was just a trim). I guess I just got tired of the daily battle with her tangles and curls. She loved having her hair washed in the little sink. Later when she was at home she asked if we could get a sink like that to wash her hair! She was very good while the lady cut her hair.

And the final result....
I still have so many posts to catch up on...so hopefully by the end of this week, everything will be mostly updated! I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. We just got back from St. George where we spent Thanksgiving with all of Mark's family. I'll post more on that later!

1 comments:

Auralee November 28, 2007 at 3:27 AM  

Cute haircut-it turned out well!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP